[Colorado-Talk] Reminder - Tomorrow's Focus Group for the 16th Street Mall Reconstruction

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:31:56 UTC 2022

Celebrate the ADA with advocacy!

how are you spending tomorrow’s 32nd anniversary of the signing of the
ADA? If you are in the Denver area, why not come to 16th & Welton at
11 to noon to get a sneak preview of the pavers to be used as the
accessible, tactile border between the pedestrian walkway and the
shuttle pathway for the new mall. Get your cane tip, feet, or dog’s
paws onto the granite pavers that will make up the reconstructed 16th
Street Mall in the very near future.

This is a focus group held by PCL Construction, in partnership with
the Denver Department of Transportation and Infrastructure, and they
want our feedback. They want your feedback! We’ve been working with
them on this since 2019.