[Colorado-Talk] Fort Collins, Poudre Valley

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Tue Jul 26 16:51:55 UTC 2022

Howdy folks,

It's time for a brand new NFBCO Poudre Valley Chapter. In recent months we have had some great meet-ups with some of the blind a low vision folks in the Fort Collins area. So, on Tuesday evening, 5:30 pm, August 16, at Red Robin on E Harmony Drive. We will enjoy each other's company once again. We hope to welcome some new friends. We will consider a constitution,  elect some officers, decide on the Fall meeting schedule and location, and pick our first chapter project or two on which to work. We will also discuss the NFBCO 6 Dot Dash and the upcoming NFBCO state convention in Greely the last weekend in October.

If you are in the Fort Collins area and have not yet heard from me about this event on Tuesday, August 16 please send me an email off this list or call me at 303-929-2369.

Thanks