[Colorado-Talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter midsummer gathering

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:39:17 UTC 2022

Greetings chapter members and friends,

Come join your Boulder Valley Chapter friends for a gathering on July 30,
2022, at 11:00 AM, for our first in-person get-together.  We will be
enjoying each other's company outside at Mustards Last Stand, Boulder's
iconic hot dog grill, located at 1719 Broadway St. in downtown Boulder.

This is not a chapter meeting. It's a social chance to greet each other and
to enjoy Boulder's best hot dogs and sausages, so grab your cash or card and
join us for one of Boulder's best summer traditions. We may even venture
down to Boulder Creek to dip our toes in too.

If you have questions or need directions call Maryann at the number listed
in the signature.

We look forward to your company tomorrow.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli

President-National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>