[Colorado-Talk] Hat

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Sun Apr 2 23:59:08 UTC 2023

Good evening Nate, this is Dale Holden presidenkkt Aurora, chapter of the NFB of Colorado. The live the life you want hats are available. We do have some in stock here and I believe the Curtis and Peggy Chong also have them. Anyway, we need to have someway to get together, so why don’t you give me a call and we’ll see what we can work out between now and May 3 for getting the hat to you my phone number is 303-905-9738. You can call anytime. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone