[Colorado-Talk] Olympic City Chapter 2023 project planning secession

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Apr 3 15:48:39 UTC 2023

Greetings Colleagues,

This is a reminder that our Olympic City Chapter will be holding a special
evening brainstorming and planning secession at the Penrose Library, 20 N
Cascade Ave, downtown Colorado Springs. We will assemble between 5:15 and
5:30. We will be done with our dreaming and project planning by 6:45. Note,
this secession in no way takes away from our regular Saturday morning
chapter meeting this Saturday morning, April 8th, at Arise Beyond Barriers
1120 N Circle. Please please join us for both events if you can. We love to
hear all of your smiling voices. See you this coming Saturday morning. And
we hope a number of you will be able to make our special planning meeting at
the downtown library, Tuesday, April 11. If you have questions about the
chapter meeting, please be in touch with Jeanette or Joanne. If you have
questions about Tuesday's planning meeting, please be in touch with Joanne
or me. If you have travel issues, please be in touch with me, and we will
try to be of help.

Thank you. And thank you for helping us build the Olympic City Chapter of
the National Federation of the Blind.

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Treasurer, Colorado Center for the Blind

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.