[Colorado-Talk] VR Counsellor for School

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 22:53:13 UTC 2023

hello elizabeth and all,

wow elizabeth this reminds me sooo much when i did this in 2003 when i
moved frommichigan to colorado to the university of colorado at
denver. as to help you on this first find out if you get into cu
boulder before you contact dvr here in colorado to open up a case. if
you get in then contact dvr here in colorado. since cu boulder is in
boulder the boulder office would be the one to go through. if you get
in then do this! when i decided to transfer here i opened up a case
here in colorado but, you will need to close your case in illinois.
legally you can't have 2 cases open up. i could be worong this so,
that's one question to ask dvr.

as for dvr paying for your grad school they will but, they prefer if
you have a pell grant or some kind of loans. if you have a pell grant
it's a federal program and, it will transfer from one state to
another.

so, that's my thoughts on this topic good luck in getting into cu boulder!

hugs,
amy sabo