[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Event Invitation: Concert in the Dark with Diane Schuur

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 15:08:55 UTC 2023

Hi all!
I have a couple of questions about this issue, would love to see some discussion.
1. Has anyone reached out to Penn Street? She works with AINC and is the vice president of our NoCo chapter. Perhaps she could liaise between the two and help us express our worries?
2. I'm actually curious about the history of blind fold/simulation events. I remember that Arielle Silverman did a lot of research about them a few years back, and God knows I remember the How I See It campaign, but I'm not aware of any other work surrounding it. Could someone bring me, and probably others with the same questions, up to speed?
I hope everyone is doing well!

Best,
JJ Aragon - Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Greeley