[Colorado-Talk] Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with The Wild West

tkeenan79 at gmail.com tkeenan79 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 02:06:30 UTC 2023

Come Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with The Wild West!

The Wild West chapter of the NFB of Colorado, that is.

When: Saturday, May 6, 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.

Where: Lakewood Grill, 8100 w Colfax Ave.

Lakewood Grill is located on the Southwest corner of West Colfax and Ammons
street. It is about a block West of the Colfax and Allison bus stop.
Entrences are on the East side and Southeast corner of the building.

Phone: 303-237-8051

Website with map: https://lakewoodgrill.online/

Online Menu: https://ordernow.inhouseorders.io/lakewoodGrill

Okay, it may not be a genuine Mexican holiday, but just like the somber St.
Patrick's Day in Ireland, Americans have turned Cinco de Mayo into a reason
to celebrate.

So, we'd be thrilled if you'd party the afternoon away with us!

Lakewood Grill has a nice back room we can commandeer, not to mention a
large patio, and since the forecast currently says 76 and sunny, it looks
like Mother Nature is smiling on us!

I can personally attest to the quality of food and drink at this West Colfax
institution, and with NFB of Colorado members, family and friends from all
over coming together in one spot, this is gonna be a celebration to
remember!

Join us!

-Tim Keenan,

Board Member, Wild West Chapter, NFB of Colorado