[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Reminder: NFB Denver Holiday Party is Saturday!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:42:20 UTC 2023

Greetings Denver Chapter and friends!

Are you set for three hours of sugary, carolly, ho, ho, ho fun?

What:    Denver Chapter Holiday Party
When:   Saturday from 11 to 2 PM
Where: Colorado Center for the Blind

What else? We'll serve meatball subs beginning around noon. Gourmet
hot chocolate bar gets started about the time everyone arrives. And
shortly after 11 we'll have a holiday movie trivia game in the large
conference room.

For the kids:

*         Holiday crafts projects start at 11 AM

*         11 and later we'll help write letters to Santa

*         A scavenger hunt will be up and ready to go when kids arrive

*         Around 1 PM, we expect   Mr. Ho, ho, ho himself to make a
show with some early gifts for the kids!

For the grownups:

*         White elephant exchange will begin at 1 PM, but if you want
to play, you have to check in with Shon Spears beginning at 12:30

o   Bring a Gift of $20 value, must be new

o   Gift must be wrapped or in a bag (wrapping will be available)

o   Participants must be 18 or older

By the way, the hot chocolate is Giardelli's. Oh, and the caramel and
candy cane and such to doctor it further just sound great! Okay, you
know where to find me! See you Saturday.

Dan

P.S.  No meeting this month, and so no Zoom, either.

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"