[Colorado-Talk] Wild West Chapter Meeting and Elections

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:38:06 UTC 2023

Good morning and happy Saturday all,

This is a notification that we are now accepting yearly dues, as well as a reminder of our chapter meeting coming up at high noon. 🤠.

elections.

Election time again. This means that once again yearly dues are being collected. If you have paid your dues since the October meeting you are already paid for 2023. Yearly dues are $5 as we plan to meet at the library, and this meeting space is free. You must pay your dues in order to vote.

We plan to continue providing a hybrid option for those that are not ready for in person meetings, but we are looking to plan more in person activities throughout the year.

If you would like to pay your dues you can do so at any of the payment methods listed below.

We take the following forms of payment:

Apple Pay - send to Paul Sandoval 720-620-8007

Venmo - @Paul-Sandoval-22

If you do not have access to either of these forms of payment, contact me directly, and we will figure something out.

The February Wild West chapter meeting will take place this Saturday, February 4, at approximately 12:15 p.m.

We are excited to announce that this upcoming meeting will be a hybrid meeting, thus the later start.

Meeting location:

Belmar Library

555 S. Allison parkway

Lakewood, CO 80226

And, on Zoom; the information is as follows:

Paul Sandoval is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Wild West Metro Monthly Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

One tap mobile

+17209289299,,7206208007# US (Denver)

We ask that you are patient with us as we work out the technical glitches that will no doubt show themselves at the least convenient time.

We intend to open the Zoom meeting just as soon as we are setup, and we will get access to the room at the top of the hour, so again please be patient.

Those of you that are coming please reach out if you have any trouble finding the room.

Join us for the inaugural Wild West Golf Classic! Find out more and sign up  <https://www.eventstlc.com/wildwestgolfclassic.html#/> here!

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Secretary - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007