[Colorado-Talk] Hotline phone #s for Uber & Lyft Service Animal denials

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 14:22:01 UTC 2023

Actually when you open the screen shot in the camera roll, VO reads the information on the screen. I have been doing this for about a year now. When the Uber or Lyft app tells me the driver is about 2 minutes away, I take the screen shot. Then I delete it later if I do not need it. HTH

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org <mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org>

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division