[Colorado-Talk] NFB NoCo February meeting agenda

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Feb 20 16:51:21 UTC 2023

 <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q-oBxKWkyAAfTd4s9SfLhEjSz-z9e44p/view?usp=drive_web>  NFB NoCo February Meeting Proposed Agenda.pdf

Hello NFB NoCo members,

Attached is the agenda for our upcoming meeting for our chapter this Tuesday February 21st at 6:00 pm.

Location:

Ayres Associates, 3665 John F Kennedy Pkwy Bldg. 2, Suite 100, Fort Collins, CO 80525

Join Zoom Meeting @

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87165583600?pwd=eUp5M0hHZmdjdHM4SEtDWkVXdXdaUT09> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87165583600?pwd=eUp5M0hHZmdjdHM4SEtDWkVXdXdaUT09

Meeting ID: 871 6558 3600

Passcode: 12345

One tap mobile

+17193594580,,87165583600#,,,,*12345#

Please remember to bring your white elephant gift from our missed in person meeting last December.

Looking forward to finally getting to see everyone in person for the first time in quite a while.

--

National Federation of the Blind NOCO Chapter

President - Robert Lamm 970-234-3912

Vice President - Penn Street 970-430-3858

"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much". - Helen Keller