[Colorado-Talk] NOCO Chapter ambassadors

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Feb 20 16:59:39 UTC 2023

Howdy folks,

Nothing does a federation heart good like the development of a new chapter.
Our NFBCO NOCO chapter is on the move! So proud of this little group. We
have some wonderful leadership but other than Penn Street, who is doing a
marvelous job, NOCO doesn't have a lot of experienced leaders. Former
scholarship winner Robert Lamm and others are developing our fabulous NOCO
chapter.

I've been able to attend about half the meetings over the past several
months. I now have some local civic activities which are preventing me from
getting to the NOCO chapter meetings. I will still be able to make some. But
we are looking for another NOCO chapter ambassador. If you are interested in
helping to nurture this project both on Zoom and, on occasion, in person?
Please reach out to me.

Also, I'm told we had a wonderful contingent from our Greeley chapter at the
day at the capital. Congratulations Greeley!

Thanks all, and have a wonderful week.

At your service,

Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Treasurer, Colorado Center for the Blind

Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and
experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold
you back from pursuing your dreams.