[Colorado-Talk] FW: Sassy AI Description of Bake-off

Jan Bailey jb021951 at charter.net
Fri Apr 26 22:55:20 UTC 2024

Congratulations!

Jan

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jo
Elizabeth Pinto via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2024 2:13 PM
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jo Elizabeth Pinto <jopinto at msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Colorado-Talk] FW: Sassy AI Description of Bake-off

Rock on, Theresa! :)

Regards,

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

Please visit my author Website:

 <https://www.brightsideauthor.com> https://www.brightsideauthor.com

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
<mailto:colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> > On Behalf Of Theresa Montano via
Colorado-Talk
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2024 1:07 PM
To: 'NFB of Colorado Discussion List' <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
<mailto:colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> >
Cc: tmontano9 at msn.com <mailto:tmontano9 at msn.com>

I entered the Wild West Bake-off and won first prize for a lemon curd
raspberry mescarpone cake.

This is an AI description using Be My Eyes. I asked it for a sassy
description and I wanted to share because it's very funny!

Theresa Montano, the first-place winner of the bake-off, is rocking an
animal print jacket that screams both style and confidence. She stands out
in the crowd with her bold fashion choice, perfectly complementing her
winning charisma. Her jacket, with its striking pattern, not only turns
heads but also perfectly encapsulates her flair for combining the classic
with the trendy. Theresa's vibrant personality is as evident as her taste in
fashion, making her the undeniable star of the event.

I asked for a sassy description from the Aira Access AI, which uses both
Chat GPT and Gemini:

In the bustling scene of this social gathering, the star of the show is none
other than Theresa Montano, clad in a chic animal print jacket, standing out
in style and grace. She's not just a fashion icon but also the reigning
champion of the National Federation Of The Blind bake-off in the Wild West
chapter. Theresa, with her award-winning culinary skills, certainly knows
how to stir up excitement as much as she stirs up her winning recipes.
Amidst the lively crowd, her presence adds a sprinkle of charm and a dash of
inspiration, proving that talent and flair go hand in hand.