[Colorado-Talk] Call to Action for SB24-153, News Access for Coloradans who are Blind or Print-Disabled

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:43:05 UTC 2024

Thanks Peggy and Juia!

Yes, we need calls and emails to pull this back to life. Please make  a
couple of calls or email the lot of them!

Dan

On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 11:06 AM Julia Zanon via Colorado-Talk <
colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Me too!  Sent to all! Thanks for the notice!
>

> Julia Zanon

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"