[Colorado-Talk] Please Support HB24-1115, Prescription Drug Label Accessibility

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 22:21:35 UTC 2024

Thanks, Julie!

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Julie Reiskin via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 4:12 PM
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Julie Reiskin <jreiskin at ccdconline.org>
Subject: Re: [Colorado-Talk] Please Support HB24-1115, Prescription Drug Label Accessibility

I would do all at this poimt

--

With Gratitude,

Julie Reiskin

Co-Executive Director
Email Address: jreiskin at ccdconline.org <mailto:jreiskin at ccdconline.org>

Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
1385 S. Colorado Blvd. Bldg. A., Suite 610
Denver, CO 80222
Organizational phone: 303-839-1775 | Direct Phone: 303-667-4216

Looking for ways to support our mission? Follow these links:
Join our membership for free <https://ccdconline.org/take-action/membership/>  | Online giving <https://www.ccdconline.org/donate/>  | Other ways to support <http://www.ccdconline.org/donate/other-ways-to-give/>

*CCDC is headquartered in Denver*; we acknowledge that Denver is on the occupied land of the Ute, Arapaho, and Cheyenne people

Nothing about us without us - ever!

 <https://ccdconline.org/>

... <https://www.facebook.com/CCDC.CO>  <https://twitter.com/CCDC501c3>

Click the logos above or the text here to connect with us at ccdconline.org <https://ccdconline.org/> , Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/CCDC.CO> , or Twitter <https://twitter.com/CCDC501c3>