[Colorado-Talk] NFB of Colorado Sports and Recreation Meeting

Ryan C giants.carsey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 16:17:08 UTC 2024

Come join the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Sports and Recreation Division tonight at 5:30! We will be discussing ways to live the life you want in both fitness and nutrition. We will discuss how you can create your own exercise program independently, and you will be told how to perform one of the most fundamental, functional exercise movements. We will also have a round table discussion about nutrition and ways for you to take control of your diet. You can find the information for the meeting below. I hope to see many of you there.

Ryan Carsey is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of Colorado Sports and Recreation Division Meeting
Time: Jan 22, 2024 05:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86912836588?pwd=GfeTbfxkYggDjwz4xo4LqUkYgHlr4i.1

Meeting ID: 869 1283 6588
Passcode: XRQc06

Ryan Carsey
President, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado, Sports and Recreation Division