[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: AUDIO DESCRIPTION OF A JUKEBOX FOR THE ALGONQUIN at Miner's Alley Performing Arts Center

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Mar 23 14:32:53 UTC 2024

Bonnie Barlow is an excellent audio describer.  I am forwarding this for those who have interest in the performance.

Gary

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bonnie Barlow <bonniejbarlowdescription at gmail.com>
Subject: AUDIO DESCRIPTION OF A JUKEBOX FOR THE ALGONQUIN at Miner's Alley Performing Arts Center
Date: March 19, 2024 at 12:52:09 MDT
To: bomonkee at me.com

Miner's Alley Performing Arts Center's play:  A Jukebox For The Algonquin at 2:00 on Sunday April 7th at 2:00 at 1100 Miner's Alley in Golden will be audio described by me, Bonnie Barlow.  Tickets run approximately $27 to $47, with a $3 discount for audio description.   Call 303-935-3044.
The residents at the Placid Pines Senior Care Center really want a jukebox. When it costs more than the center can raise, a small band of former Brooklyn and Bronx residents hatch a plot to prove that aging is not a New York state of mind. Don't miss the regional premiere of this serious comedy about sex, drugs, and rocking chairs! A Wilde Award Winner for Best New Play of 2023-24. The playwright: Paul Stroili. Directed by Len Matheo. Age recommendation: 13 and older, for adult subjects and older adult humor.
For an audio described promo and preshow description of the show listen to the MP3 audio attached to this e-mail.  I hope to see you there!