[Community-service] new to the list

KAYE KIPP kkipp123 at msn.com
Sun Aug 15 16:10:22 UTC 2010

Hi.  Welcome.  My name is Kaye Kipp.  I live in Vancouver, Washington.  I
haven't been on the list very long, and I haven't been all that active, but
I like hearing what other people are doing.

I'm a hospice volunteer with the VA.  I also volunteer with another hospice
but only once in a while.  I've also volunteered on telephone crisis lines
in the past.

Good luck in your job search.

Kaye