[Community-service] Introduction

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 16:36:30 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I recently joined the list and wanted to reach out and introduce
myself. My name is Minh and I'm going to be a sophomore at Boston
College in the fall. I have always been passionate about service to
others because I have received so much help through out my life to get
me to where I am today. I was president of National Honors Society in
high school and I did a lot of service projects with my group members,
especially with Habitat for Humanity as well as environmental causes.
Currently, I am participating in this leadership program at my college
where we go out into theBoston community and work with different
organizations. My two main passions are equality in education and
raising awareness/protecting the environment. I'm hoping to connect
with other service-minded individuals on this list and really learn
from you guys.

Cheers,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence