[Community-service] Some food for thought...

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:55:17 UTC 2013

Hello all,
 Kaiti, this is a great quote!
 To me, this means that we as human beings need to have the mindset that service has to be a part of living. We can't go about life expecting to  only receive.  Indeed  we are best served to serve,  as  we all have something to give and should find a way  to share our talents with the world in which  we live.
 just my thoughts.
  Again, thank you, Kaiti.

 best,
   Darian