[Community-service] Mission Statement text

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sat Jul 20 19:43:36 UTC 2013

really really like it!!  it mentions all  points of what the community
service group is suppose to be right now which in  the future will be formed
into a division and it also intertwines with the  philosphy of the nfb since
the community service group is through the  nfb!!
Jaime

In a message dated 7/19/2013 10:45:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,