[Community-service] lose change jar.

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Nov 9 22:23:45 UTC 2014

Chris,

I live in California and I'm wondering if you have any information on how to
contact someone to speak about the Bell Ringing program.  I think it would
be so cool but, I wonder if the Salvation Army would think it's dangerous
for a blind person to be out in the community since some of the locations
aren't in the best neighborhoods.  I don't think we'd be in any more or less
danger than a sighted person but, you know how sighted persons think
sometimes.  I've donated to the kettle before but, never thought of actually
doing it until I read your e-mail to Jordan and got the bug.  I love the
Salvation Army and donate my old clothes to them whenever I have a big pile.
I also like the idea of a change jar.  Maybe I'll start one here in my home.
Thanks for the ideas of how to help that are simple but, help a lot.

Regards,

Denise