[Community-service] Awards Program and Cards for Troops Conference Call

taranabella0 at gmail.com taranabella0 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:35:49 UTC 2016

Hello all,

My name is Tara Abella and I am the chair of the community service division cards for troops and awards program committees. I will be holding a conference call on Tuesday, August 16 at 8 PM Eastern to discuss the timeline as well as discuss duties and responsibilities of committee members for the awards program this year. We will also begin discussing the cards for troops project and how you can get involved to make this rewarding program possible. I am so excited for both of these programs, because I believe we will encourage many individuals to become more involved in their communities and to create new opportunities for those who want to volunteer to do so. I am very much looking forward to meeting you and serving with you.

Kindly,

Tara Abella