[Community-service] Fundraising Committee meeting rescheduled

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Aug 9 16:16:20 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,
  The Fundraising Committee meeting that was scheduled for tonight will
  now be rescheduled to a week from now on Tuesday, August 16.

  The time and call in info will be the same
  Time: 9:30pm EST
  Call-in information: 712-432-0140
  Access Code: 808277

  I apologize for the last minute notification.

  Thank you,

  Live the life you want and let's get involved!

  Jonathan Franks BSW
 Fundraising Committee Chair
  Treasurer
   National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.