[Community-service] Discussion Starter

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 20:00:03 UTC 2016

Thanks Yazmin. We aren't the only ones in the building for sure. I don't know if were the only blind people. I know there are some visually impaired who can read print with magnifiers. The problem here is not just ADA compliance; it's just stupidity completely. There are a lot of people with no other disabilities that are complaining about the same thing. They put up things after-the-fact to make HUD happy if they come.
It's kind of tough to gather to seven floor towers and three other 3 foot towers together to fight office staff. Our elevators don't have braille on the mailer. The floors are preowned but that's after you get off the elevator  there.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170