[Ct-nfb] iPhone NLS app?

Suzanne Westhaver swesthaver at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 23:21:22 UTC 2011

OK....now you have my curiousity.  How long for the unit that needed
motherboard replacement?  I thought I had mine 3 years this Christmas but a
friend and my husband say it was 2 years ago.

I'm concerned if I buy another, it won't last very long.  Thought it'd have
more life.

Won't ask what you did to the first two.