[Ct-nfb] iPhone NLS app?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Dec 22 23:45:01 UTC 2011

I will tell you, one I plugged the wrong charger into it, the 2nd
went into the toilet, accidently.  The third had to be replaced
because the earphone jack was bad, and since it is directly attached
to the motherboard, it necessitated replacement.  I think I had it a
couple years.  I use my Streams a lot, because of long commute etc.,
probably 5 or 6 hours a day, every day, so I put a lot of wear and
tear on them.

Dave