[Ct-nfb] Fw: Medicare

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 14:17:04 UTC 2011

Joe (and others),

This is fictional right-wing rhetoric and has no place on a list such as this.

I could go on to say that in Massachusetts, where Romney-care works very successfully, with the highest percentage of citizens now with health care(94%) of any state,  and less than a 1% increase in overall health care costs to tax payers--the basis of the national health care plan passed in 2010; or that increases on Medicare costs are a direct result of republican demands for debt reduction while cutting taxes for the wealthy--a formula which always costs the poor and disabled most--but again, this isn't the venue for such commentary. Please write to me off-list if you'd like to talk about truth and reality instead of rhetoric.

chris