[Ct-nfb] Fw: Medicare

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Tue Jul 26 03:19:54 UTC 2011

If you all wouldn't mind discussing this off list, please...

I won't address the correctness of the content, but it's just not an NFB- or blindness-specific issue.  I appreciate the fact that people want to spread the word about issues like this, but I don't want our list members to be scared off by traffic that is not entirely relevant to the purpose of the listserv.

I hope you'll understand.

Thank you!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD