[Ct-nfb] Legislative Alert: Workforce Investment Act

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Thu Jul 28 19:55:50 UTC 2011

Hi Lucia,

Is the state NFB offering any help for transportation?  We could have six Stamford members attending, but its going to cost us around $200, and that's too much for our shrinking treasury.  1/3rd of that isn't too bad but...

Thanks,
Joe

_____

P.S. i won't be attending the conference August 14.

______