[Ct-nfb] TRANSPORTATION

Suzanne Westhaver swesthaver at comcast.net
Sat Jun 18 02:41:23 UTC 2011

  Hi, Joyce.  I think working the two transits to coordinate is trickier too.  I have used the Waterbury/New Haven connection  to connect in New Haven on rare occasions when I need to get to a law office in New Haven and have had good luck, but New Haven si a very busy transit system.

Nice thing about Waterbury is they run later now.  You can get a ride up until 9 p.m. which it used to be 5 p.m. was the latest.  Now they are talking about extending service until 11 p.m. which is verynice for people that ork later or 2nd shift or just want to do stuff in the evening.