[Ct-nfb] TRANSPORTATION

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 01:51:03 UTC 2011

Don't get me wrong as far as  my transit ride.  I have adjusted  my
schedule to fit in better.

One -Bridgeport-put me on their schedule so I don't have to call in which
is very nice, but New Haven will not put me on their schedule because I work
 only 2 days a week.  You just need to be prepared to work things out.
That is what I did, work it out.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 6/17/2011 4:47:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,