[Ct-nfb] TRANSPORTATION

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 15:12:00 UTC 2011

The Greater Bridgeport Access is $3.50 each way.  If you purchase a  book
of ride tickets there is no savings at all.  I will say that the BPT  and My
Ride you should have exact change as there is no guarantee they have any
change on board.  I make sure I have enough quarters and the singles for  the
round trip.

They claim they might have change, but I had a five dollar bill and
quarters hoping to get the $2 for the next part of my ride and they did not have
it.

So be prepared.  The tickets come in 10 packs.  They will take a  check or
cash on the bus for the books of tickets.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 6/17/2011 10:26:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,