[Ct-nfb] eBay

Anne West anne_k1stm at allbraille.com
Sun Jun 19 14:58:03 UTC 2011

Hi all.  After reading Joyce's very nice description of the eBay project, I will tell you that I brailled business cards for one of the accessibility people, Jonas Klink.  I don't know if he is involved with the NFB project but it's nice to be a part of it in a small way.  I don't think braille transcription would do well on eBay and there are many companies selling embossing seals and self-inking rubber stamps.  I keep looking to retire anyway but here I am busier than ever!

Anne West
anne_k1stm at allbraille.com