[Ct-nfb] Convention banquette

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Mon Jun 20 02:24:09 UTC 2011

You can go to www.nfb.org and follow the links to the convention page to buy a banquet ticket online.  Once we're at convention, there will be a banquet ticket exchange process that groups of people will use to arrange seating together.  You need to have your ticket in order to do the banquet ticket exchange.  We'll talk about that at the state caucus.

If you're having trouble doing it online, I recommend calling the national office at 410.659.9314.  Someone there will be able to assist you.

See you there!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD