[Ct-nfb] window 7?

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Mon Jun 27 14:13:09 UTC 2011

Our training resources are at
http://gwmicro.com/training
 and we also have information in our audio video archive at
http://www.gwmicro.com/Audio_Video_Archive/
At 03:51 PM 6/24/2011, you wrote:
Hi GW Staff,
I am a confirmed WE user and think that it is the best for us blind users.  I brought
up Windows 7 to the NFB the other day and was wondering if anyone of them are using
it.  I've been getting messages back and want to tell them about GW WE7.5.0-1 and
need to know if you guys have work arounds for ribbons?  Is there info on your web
site that we can use to learn more?  I am pasting a message about Jaws in case you
want to compare and maybe update web site etc.
Lovenergy,
Joe
_______
Hi Beth,
Here is a link for people to check out.  The first one below is the free training
Freedom Scientific has conducted in the past.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/training/Free-Webinars.asp#FreeArchive
For anyone who has a copy of JAWS 12, all of the training items are on the JAWS DVD
and can be installed onto the user's computer.  Within the basic training found on
this DVD is a lesson on using the virtual ribbons.  Virtual Ribbons are only used
in JAWS 12.  They make it easier to navigate the ribbons with JAWS.
Here is a link to a  place where people can get the basic training for JAWS if they
don't have a JAWS DVD.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/training/Free-Webinars.asp#FreeArchive
I hope this helps.
From: