[Ct-nfb] Unsubscribing from This List

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri May 13 02:06:21 UTC 2011

There are nearly 150 lists hosted on nfbnet.org,
including this one.  All of them are set up so
that reply goes to the list itself.  It seems to
me that this should be the default setting, or
what is the point of having a list in the first
place.  People, of course need to be judicious
about what and how they reply, but they can
always reach the individual who originated the
message by editing the address from the headers.

As list owner I can't say I wouldn't change the
setting on a list, but not on the first day
because of heavy traffic.  And ... this isn't
really heavy.  As the list owner for all the nfb
lists I get from 500 to 1000 messages a day.

David Andrews