[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Tue May 17 19:09:52 UTC 2011

introduction time is it:

Well my name is Rich McGaffin, I am a member of the southern CT chapter of the NFBCT.
I’m temporarily employed by the register, as a customer service rep, I have a little sight in my left eye & totally blind in my right eye,  I’m also married & have been for 15 years although how my wife puts up with me is amazing. I come for a large family so I’m rather aggressive so sometimes people may take some of the things I say the wrong way.

Anyway I’m proud to be a member of the NFBCT, it’s a great organization. If I can be of any help to any of you let me know,. Well I could ramble for hours, but no one wants or needs that.

Take care & peace be with you all

Rich McGaffin