[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Wed May 18 01:05:24 UTC 2011

Hi Rich,

Can you answer my question?  I am hearing your name read, but no address.  I don't want to post to this listserve with my little unNFB questions, so how do I address you only?  The names and addresses of senders has to be displayed right from the beginning so that we can locate and click on it.  Reply only when wanting to inform everyone of particular NFB data, or to do intros etc.

Thanks for your, and everyone elses assistance with this matter.  Its only a matter of our getting the listserve working right, and then it will be serving us all correctly.

Lovenergy,

Joe Tolve

Author of "Awakening One's Lovenergy," soon to be released.
______