[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Wed May 18 03:43:23 UTC 2011

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all of your tips, although none of them are solving my problem.  It seems that I'm not alone though, and that somehow helps me feel better.  I guess misery really does like company!  Thanks especially to Dave, I bet that he will have the solution for all of us who are experiencing this same difficulty.

  Lovenergy,
  Joe
  ________