[Ct-nfb] Greetings

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Wed May 18 19:42:42 UTC 2011

Yes.  It's very simple, too.  They just have to copy and paste the specific person's email address from the header on the message.  I usually forward the list message directly to them so that they know the context, too.  For example, the header on the message that you just sent included the line:

From: ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org [ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Monica Webster [monicawebster at me.com]

I could very easily send this message only to you by copying and pasting your email address from this header line, thus making you the only recipient.

This is the last time that I will post these instructions to everyone on the list because I'm sure those who read my messages the first time are getting tired of reading the instructions over and over.

Thanks, everyone!  Feel free to contact me directly (off-list) if you need further help.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD