[Ct-nfb] Greetings

Janet Wallans janetcw at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 20:47:33 UTC 2011

If you want to send a message directly to the person who sent the message,
start a regular "reply." Then look down at the original message. The address
of the person who sent that original message will be there. You'll have to
copy it, as I don't think the link will work in the reply set-up.

Janet Wallans