[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Fri May 20 13:36:42 UTC 2011

Good morning Elizabeth:

thank you also for your kind comments, although I am a member of the first Congregational church, My eyes & ears are always open to new ideas and suggestions. I believe in miracles & I know Jesus's hand is in every thing that we do.

The cool thing about God is he allows us to think for ourselves but never allows us to stray too far. I only wish my wife shared my beliefs, but i'm praying for her, and I know that when the time is right she'll accept Jesus as well. She is a special person, but just has some anger issues that need to be removed. i'm sitting at my desk at work right now, and it's getting a bit busy so i'll say so long for now.

Take care & God bless talk with you soon

Rich