[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Fri May 20 18:14:16 UTC 2011

Hello Alan,

I'm with you pal, you wrote this message below, not Rich or Elizabeth, why isn't your address listed so that I could reply directly to you?  Why is Elizabeth's address given four times?  It is a new listserve and I know that Justin and Dave will get it working in perfect form for us, we've got only to be a bit patient.  I know now how I could have replied directly to your message, but I wanted this one going out to everyone so that the right people would see/hear it.

Lovenergy, God's Divine Unconditional Love,
Joe

_____