[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sat May 21 00:15:41 UTC 2011

I hear you on that factor that there have been a few people who have said
that now, and tried to get it figured out and I know it will be done soon
and I  know too at the end of the day it all works out.  Parents are not the
only  people needed in the scene of things it is everyone.  I also why I have
you  too I am working with a very amazing person who is in the media world
who has  just started a company using voice over and all of that technology.

I am working on making relationships and getting products and services
developed.  You seem to have a good voice and want to know if you have any
great ideas.  I think too that since you have such a strong faith that you
have a lot of good ideas on many fronts.

Well thank you and have a good night and weekend.

Elizabeth