[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Sat May 21 01:59:55 UTC 2011

Hello Liz,

I think, but not sure that you are addressing me, you didn't put a name on your message.  I am assuming it is for me, and want you to keep me in mind concerning your friend.  I've got two books and a powerful message and need an mp3 file recorded of a love enhancement meditation I've written.  I want to put it on my web site with my books.  Maybe its meant for us to work together on this.  I am not a selfish man and am more than willing to share this pie with others who can aid me in gaining my goals of reaching the world with my vital message.  It transformed my life years ago and everyone who I've been fortunate enough to teach it to.  I've got at least 150 peple using it effectively.  Accidents don't happen and I have to believe that it is destiny that we meet.  God has all of US, Universal Spirits under His loving care.

Lovenergy,
Joe

_____