[Ct-nfb] Do Not Hit Reply

juliannemmoore at yahoo.com juliannemmoore at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 00:21:32 UTC 2011

I think this emailing list is a great idea. However, I do not think it is being used correctly. If you would like to send an email to Joe, Sue, Mary. Ellen.. Or whoever, send it to them privately by finding their individual email. It is difficult to sift through all of these emails when the majority of them are not for everyone to read. Please do not hit reply all if you intend to only address someone personally. Please remove those from the list that request to be removed, since it is very difficult for those like me to read through all of these. Thank you so much.
Best,
Julianne
PS do not hit reply button if you are addressing someone personally.