[Ct-nfb] VR Stream question

Janet Wallans janetcw at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 22 03:31:26 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

I haven't used the Victor Reader in a litttle while, but I believe there is a play/stop  button, I think in position 5. There is also a way to advance by different levels - like chapters, or sentences, etc. I think that function is in positions 10 or 11.

You could advance by chapters until you come to the one you left off on.

You should have received a users manual on disc when you got the machine. If not, there is a phone number to call for help.

After writing all this, I hope we're talking about the same machine - the Victor Reader Stream.

Hope this helps.

Janet