[Ct-nfb] suggestion

Janet Wallans janetcw at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 01:22:08 UTC 2011

Hello justin,

My only suggestion, and this would mean a lot of work for you, would be for
you to monitor the messages that are coming in, and if they are not relevant
to the purpose of the list, then don't pass them on to the whole list. Also,
I'm not sure if this would be technically feasible.

Again, this would also require more time for you.

janet